books, books. did I mention books?

Even though BBQ is like some days ago, I still misses all the fun :) Result's out next Wed & Fri. Geez, I'm having swearing palm...

Even though BBQ is like some days ago, I still misses all the fun :)

Result's out next Wed & Fri. Geez, I'm having swearing palm and shaky legs already! Maybe I might sound exaggerating but this seriously is a time of life and death :/

Oh yes,

I couldn't control my desire and brought another book yesterday :S

Pay isn't here yet and I'm already forking money out of wallet and ATM, mum is nagging me for the lack of spaces and I'm still buying books. (Indeed, room's already flowing with books) I think I'm searching for death over here :/

Could someone kindly do some counseling on me? Although harmless, books have great seductiveness! And I fall for them almost every time.

I'm not trying to sound dramatic but, books bring out the best in me :D Often some might think I'm trying to act all literature, smart ass.

But truly, I'm a literary women. I love words more then TV, I can spend the whole of my life reading till my death :)

Someday, I hope I'll have the ability to write out something nice too.

(Slap head) Told myself not to make this post too holy and angelic, but here I go again. All gaga whenever I start talking about books :/

bloody hell, I love books.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com