Harlan Coben - "Tell No One"

Yes. I've finally read finish this book brought from Harris book store. At 1st sight, it was the promotion going on that attracted my at...

Yes. I've finally read finish this book brought from Harris book store.

At 1st sight, it was the promotion going on that attracted my attention. When I start reading it's content, I knew I had to have this book.

"For Dr. David Beck, the loss was shattering. And everyday for the past eight years, he has relived the horror of what happened. The gleaming lake. The plae moonlight. The piercing screem. The night his wife was taken. The last night he saw her alive. Everyone tells him it's time to move on, to forget the past once and for all. But for David Beck, there can be no closure. A message has appeared on his computer, a phrase only he and his dead wife know. Suddenly Beck is taunted with the impossible - that somewhere, somehow, his wife is alive... and he's been warned to tell no one."

* Quoted from 'Tell No One' by Harlan Coben.

You see? With this kind of storyline, the suspense hanging in mid air, it's hard to resist especially for someone book freaky like me.

This thriller keeps you going on and on, you wouldn't want to even put it down for a min. And that's what I call a good book.

Did a little more research on the author, this book and found out there was acutally a movie filmed according to this book, same storyline except charater's name was switched. Watch the trailer already, the actions were indeed made the way it feels in the book.

So, yeap. I'm on my way to grab one copy of it's DVD. Meanwhile peeps, this book is awesome :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com