Updates

Creative Thinking's video was a GREAT successful! Thankful to all my lovely girls :) Fun is where you girls are (L). I like this pe...



Creative Thinking's video was a GREAT successful! Thankful to all my lovely girls :)
Fun is where you girls are (L).


I like this peekture so much! Jo looked like a child deprived of childhood. But really,
the main point of this peekture is actually the maroon sky. Awesome nice. Love her SNSD legs!


Chilli Crab & Bee Hoon Crab with BSC peeps at Mellben Seafood!
Why only 1 picture?
Because after the 1st crab is served, all our hands are busy with crabs already haha!


It's practically a gathering week because, I met up with RS & gang on friday for some K session!
I (L) them, very much :)
Still going super super strong (Y).

And finally..


I brought my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel!


Apply every morning and night, really smooth your skins and keep it moisturise, being using it for a while.
Product loyalty is definitely forming :)


Retarded (L).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com