Days Before The Examination War

"Looper" for Saturday night movie date with the boy, the movie is better than what I expected! Not to mention, there&...


"Looper" for Saturday night movie date with the boy, the movie is better than what I expected! Not to mention, there's Bruce Willis; my all time favourite action hero ;) Moral of the story? What goes around really does come around. Oh yes, one more thing, the "Telekinetic" powers inside this movie reminds me of the movie "Chronicle", very interesting.


Met up with J after his Nike run on Sunday and off we went to Rivervale Mall because I need to do some Daiso shopping, and then back to Compass Point and brought home some munchies to last me throughout my revision periods. I love how Cold Storage always have unique products that cannot be found at other supermarket.

1. ChocoGoji (Sugar Free Chocolate)


Since I was a little kid, I already have this habit of munching on wolfberries. Why? Because I was told by the adults that it is really good for the eyes, improving eye sight etc. So I grew to like it and ate it like sweets. Besides, mum always put wolfberries inside soups, it naturally sweetens up the flavour :) So when this ChocoGoji came out, I just have to try it. And as I expected, it taste good. The best snack for my revision!

2. Lipton Tea (Cinnamon & Apple)


The smell of Cinnamon really keeps me awake throughout the nights I buried my head into notes and books. I can't get enough of this! I'm almost half way through the packet already! (got to get another one soon). Every time I open up the sachet, I instantly crave for cinnamon melts from McDonald and cinnamon stick from Filmgarde. So much crave for cinnamons bites now.

3. Rumblers Oat Clusters (With Strawberry & Long Life Milk)


This product can't be a stranger, because I've feature it in my blog many times! I've officially sold my soul to Rumblers. My undying love for their crunchy oat cluster keeps me wanting more every time! Plus, its super convenient, I can just dig in aywhere I am. Ultimate favourite munchie of all I would say.


"I'm all set for examination war"


Ending this post with this paper rose hand made by the boy :) A whole box of paper roses for me. #bliss

With love,
Adeline

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com