Weekly Bits!

Examination is not over yet, so life is pretty dull lately. Which is why I'm going to just use a single post to summarize the ha...

Examination is not over yet, so life is pretty dull lately. Which is why I'm going to just use a single post to summarize the happenings of the week. First off, I finally received my long awaited tribal casing for my Samsung Note!


"Happy as can be".



Met up with the boy during his lunch break on Thursday for the movie "Bait" and he fulfilled my cravings for sushi at Ichiban (Plaza Singapura). Sadly, the meal was not at all satisfying anymore, we realized the food standard has dropped :( Thankfully, dessert time at Andersen's Ice Cream managed to brighten up our spirit once more! We had the "Happy Brownie" ($12.90) set with the choice of ice cream: Danish Nougat & Banana Crunch. Let's just say, warm melted chocolate and ice cream has ever taste so good :)  


Spend Friday at the far west side; Changi City Point. Visited this restaurant call Eggs & Berries for dinner. This is my order of "Poached Egg Carbonara". With the poached egg included inside, carbonara was no longer a boring dish. Fulfilling and satisfying! J on the other hand, didn't have such luck. His order of beef steak was a disappointment, but I like his order of pan cakes! I want to try their breakfast next time :)


I count it as my blessing to have the boy spending his time to accompany me on a Saturday to do nothing but revisions at The Coffee Bean (Greenwich). Spend almost the entire day over there with a huge cup of warm Hazelnut Latte and a pile of notes. Well, all this is going to be worth it because we're finally celebrating Halloween tomorrow! Its always these little excitement that gives me short team insomnia.

Hopefully, tomorrow is going to be a awesome day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Also see my website > Samsung Galaxy S3 Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com