Peace of Mind

Spend a great day with mom over at Tanjong Pagar, strolling along rows and rows of boutique bridal shop houses for La Belle Couture. A...


Spend a great day with mom over at Tanjong Pagar, strolling along rows and rows of boutique bridal shop houses for La Belle Couture. As with why I was there, that's another story. Anyway, it was really nice to have mom to myself the entire day :) Great fun exploring Chinatown, with mom pointing here and there, telling what building used to be around and what good places are already gone.


Thoughts will lead you in circles. Silence will bring you back to your centre.”
 ― Rasheed Ogunlaru

Always take some time off to find peace with your mind. That's how I enjoyed my quiet afternoon in this beautiful garden, clearing my thoughts for new plans :)


Another way to get inner peace? Retail therapy ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com