Häagen-Dazs Santarina ♡

Sorry for all these grainy pictures, they were all taken either by phone or under low lights! I know I have not been blogging properly for ...


Sorry for all these grainy pictures, they were all taken either by phone or under low lights! I know I have not been blogging properly for more than a week, my schedules are fully packed with work! One event ends and another starts, I love these hectic moments and the fun I always have with my event girls (Pearlyn, Yan Ting & Geraldine) xoxo. It's a pity Pearlyn was switch over to Tampines side on the 2nd day :(

Photobucket

Along Orchard road street, outside Ion, Wisma and Ngee Ann City, you might have spotted us on 14, 15 & 16 Dec giving out free mini cups of ice cream! All you got to do is just take pictures with the Santarinas and you will be entitled to one cup ;D If you missed out these 3 days, don't worry! We will still be in action on 21, 22 & 23 Dec at Orchard Road/Vivo city!

Photobucket

This event was much anticipated by the public, we definitely had fun posing for pictures although it totally drained out all the energy we had. J dropped by along with a few of the NUM boys on the second day! Thank you guys! Also to my friends who queued to take pictures with me, love you guys for dropping by. I'm sorry some of you didn't get the ice cream :(

Okay, I know this is a really short post. I got to use this little free time to pack my luggage before the event this weekend. We will be flying off after Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com