Valentine's // Ocean Restaurant RWS

  Every February 14, couples all over the world celebrates love. This year, J and I arranged a simple dinner at Ocean Restaurant,...


 photo IMG_8248_zpsb49328f9.jpg 
Every February 14, couples all over the world celebrates love. This year, J and I arranged a simple dinner at Ocean Restaurant, located at SEA Aquarium of Resort World Sentosa (RWS).
 photo IMG_8249_zpsc9c3778a.jpg  photo IMG_8255_zpsfbee9245.jpg 
The restaurant came with such perfect ambience, it was not hard making myself comfortable. Besides, dinning along with beautiful marine creatures was a fresh experience.
 photo IMG_8256_zps3a728103.jpg
Fresh Seasonal Oysters
 photo IMG_8257_zps6c98cd20.jpg
Vongole of Manila Clams
 photo IMG_8258_zpsd7b500fd.jpg
Locally Farmed Seabass
 photo IMG_8259_zpsd44f453d.jpg
Seafood Linguine

In comparison of my clam broth to J's oyster, I must admit the oyster was way nicer than my pick. The broth was really salty and the toasted sesame croutons did not make it any better because it was well... super salty on its own. My Locally Farmed Seabass came with almond chicken floss, fine vegetables  braised port wine pearl onion and truffle cauliflower puree. It was a completely satisfying dish, there was nothing I could complain of, besides the fact that I'm not a fan of onion. But really, that's personal ha-ha. J's choice of Seafood Linguine was cooked in the lovely velvet tomato sauce and garden herbs. But of course, the portion was never enough for him :)

If you're looking for a special place to dine in, I would recommend Ocean Restaurant. But in terms of food, they might not reach up to your expectations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com