Canton Paradise (Dim Sum)

Fridays are for dim sums; a tasty celebration to welcome the weekends! It wasn't surprising that my hunky boyfriend actually ...

 photo k_zpsd0caa407.jpg

Fridays are for dim sums; a tasty celebration to welcome the weekends! It wasn't surprising that my hunky boyfriend actually suggest that we head for a session of dim sum at Canton Paradise, for he is pretty much a food junkie. The real surprise however is how these greasy food never mange to stay in his body. Anyway, I've heard quite a lot about Canton paradise and frankly, some of the reviews and recommendations are turned out to be quite the opposite/overrated.

 photo IMG_9233_zps1368f41f.jpg
Fried Mango Prawn Roll (香芒虾卷)

If I have to pick my utmost favourite dish for this meal, I will pick this. No second thought needed. Instead of the usual mango prawn roll that I come across; where mayonnaise are serve separately, this one has mayonnaise served inside with the mango and prawn. Just one bite and you can see the yummy mayonnaise oozed out, perfect layering with the mango and prawn. I love it.

 photo IMG_9234_zps04095f06.jpg
Char Siew Su/BBQ Pork Pastry (蜜汁叉烧酥)

 photo IMG_9235_zps3599c1a2.jpg
Steamed Scallop and Scrambled Egg White Dumpling (赛螃蟹白玉卷)

 photo IMG_9236_zps5b79bd3c.jpg
Siew Mai (鱼子蒸烧麦)

 photo IMG_9238_zps81d88aeb.jpg
Shark Fin Dumpling Soup (鱼翅灌汤饺)

Beside the mango prawn, I find the remaining dishes quite normal. So I guess, Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant still rank number one as our favourite dim sum place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com