Kraft Macaroni & Cheese

Just a few days ago, I went grocery shopping with my mom and something caught my eye from the pasta session. It was the electric blue pack...

Just a few days ago, I went grocery shopping with my mom and something caught my eye from the pasta session. It was the electric blue packaging which help it stand out from the other products. I walked a little closer and that 'CHEESE' word and the spoonful of macaroni cheese got my stomach doing a little hunger dance, I could almost feel the cheese in my mouth. 

Unable to contain my cheesy craving, I took a box and put it in my basket. For a box of macaroni & cheese with portion big enough to share among 2 person, it only cost $1.90.


 photo Untitled-12_zps3d50c40e.jpg
 photo 2_zps35e52838.jpg
Included in the box is a sachet of cheese power, the additional ingredients you require are just milk and margarine. And in less than 20 minutes, I was enjoying spoonful of creamy cheesy macaroni! If you think it's too plain to eat it like this, you can cooked up other dishes to go with it. I for instance, pan fry a few butter mushrooms with black pepper & salt, and slice them up to go with the macaroni. I also topped the entire dish up with chopped spring onions. They are my absolute favourite.
 photo c1_zpseca52b8a.jpg  photo 12954185_zps24db9d6f.jpg
So I did a little research, apparently outside of Singapore, Kraft instant mac and cheese cup were sold in market. If you happen to know where this can bought in the local market, do let me know. They are so yummy and convenient, I want to store some back at home for movie nights, family picnic day or even staycations.  

Speaking about cheese, I just had to post pictures of Shiok Maki from Koh Grill & Sushi Bar. Mouthful of grilled eel with salmon topped with cheese, mayonnaise and a generous portion of  tobiko (fish roe).

 photo IMG_9920_zps10b2f63e.jpg  photo IMG_9921_zps87c13bc3.jpg

Feeling cheesy yet?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post to the extend that I have to comment on it. Gotta love them cheese! Haha!

    I've heard my friend mentioned about Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese too. Will try it when I have the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely love it! Glad you love the post :)

      Delete

Klook.com