St. Marc Cafe

For a pre-birthday celebration/gathering with my girls, we made arrangements to dine at Marina Square's Hifumi. The birthday girl was p...

For a pre-birthday celebration/gathering with my girls, we made arrangements to dine at Marina Square's Hifumi. The birthday girl was particularly fond of cheesy food so I suggested Hifumi for their cheese fondue appetiser buffet. Unfortunately, the outlet there serves a totally different variety of appetiser buffet, cheese fondue was only available at Plaza Singapura outlet. 

To make up for my misjudgement I brought them to St. Marc Café for after meal desserts, the café sells really good ice-creams and pastries. St. Marc Café's parent company is located at Tokyo, we all know how Japanese have a rich food culture and always present them in the most lovely ways.

 photo IMG_0088_zpsbdf19e4f.jpg  photo IMG_0087_zpsd2e6e44f.jpg  photo IMG_0086_zps9274cc5e.jpg  photo IMG_0090_zps45750312.jpg
Chocolate-filled croissant (popular buy)

 photo IMG_0089_zps5e5acbbc.jpg  photo IMG_0092_zpsdc386c35.jpg  photo IMG_0093_zps6af1511a.jpg  photo IMG_0095_zps8638a08e.jpg 
Choco Berry Celebration

 photo IMG_0098_zps7b8f851c.jpg 
Mango Fantasy

 photo IMG_0100_zpsca5f90a2.jpg 
Choco Banana Split

 photo IMG_0101_zps21423fa7.jpg

There are plenty of café island wide, you might wonder why I so strongly recommend St. Marc Café. I love how the café and its interior settings makes me feel so comfortable every time I'm there. Pretty food makes my appetite go wild, my favourite choice is Choco Banana Split. Topped with pudding, a scoop of chocolate ice-cream and banana slice, this cup of art already made my mouth watered. But the real surprise comes from the layer of cake beneath all the yummy toppings. A spoonful of vanilla ice-cream, cake and hot fudge brings paradise to my taste buds. 

You have to try it, to believe how yummy this is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com