[ADV] Bio-Essence Radiant Youth Essence

Have you ever wished for smooth moisturized skin not only on your face, but also on your hands and legs? Thanks to Bio-essence Singapore, I...

Have you ever wished for smooth moisturized skin not only on your face, but also on your hands and legs? Thanks to Bio-essence Singapore, I was fortunate enough to receive such a wonderful product to review! Bio-essence has always been on the mission to help women achieve better, healthier skin. Today, I will be reviewing on their Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence with Royal Jelly & ATP.

 photo IMG_1602c_zpsdbaf342d.jpg

Facts about product

Radiant Youth Essence contains 95% Green Tea extract which provides superior anti-oxidant properties to protect skin against signs of aging. Intensively nourishes skin and locks in moisture, keeping skin smooth and supple.

Benefit of Green Tea Extract
Helps protect skin from harmful free radicals and helps fight the signs of ageing.

Benefit of Royal Jelly
Anti-aging effects.

Benefit of ATP (Adenosine Tri-phosphate)
Helps to supply and communicate energy to skin cells like a continuous current, improving micro-circulation effectively to renew and repair skin.

 photo 10256424_10154009088945103_8621313780591905084_n_zps01010d01.png

Review

When I first applied this product, the oily solution had me feeling a little disappointed as I am not comfortable using products that will cause my skin to feel oily. To my surprise, after I massage this solution for around a minute, the oil was gone. In replacement was my skin feeling smooth and looking slightly brighter. Most importantly, it does not have any awful or weird odor. I would recommend this product to my family and peers as it really helps to lock in the moisture within my skin and I can use this product on my hands and legs as well! I am so addicted to the smoothness level of my skin resulted from applying this product, I will definitely stock up this at home.

 photo IMG_1604_zps85dcaa4a.jpg

Product - Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence With Royal Jelly & ATP

Price - $38.90/40ml

Place - BHG, Giant, Guardian, John Little, NTUC FairPrice, OG, Robinsons, SaSa, Watsons

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com