Sponsored: Jewellery Set by Bicycles.sg

Ever since I started working, I have been purchasing more chunky, loud and dazzling necklaces. They go so well with my daily outfit, be it o...

Ever since I started working, I have been purchasing more chunky, loud and dazzling necklaces. They go so well with my daily outfit, be it office attire or casual wear, accessories like these makes a big difference to a simple, plain dress.

 photo 2_zpsfgtwp88c.jpg


 photo 1_zpsmfg2vfe9.jpg
With courtesy of Bicycles.sg, I received this European styled butterfly necklace and earring set that is simply stunning. Created with a silver base and decorated with bright ruby-like red crystal, it could easily attract anybody's attention. What I love most about it, is the butterfly. Not to mention how this jewellery set would come in handy for Lunar New Year's outfit!

 photo PicMonkey Collage_zpsmeriduxf.jpg

The jewellery set ($13) also comes in blue! Bicycles.sg main products are bicycles and bicycle accessories but they also offer miscellaneous items such watches and selfie stick. To purchase this jewellery set, click here. Do check them out!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I dead consider joyous when I acquire articles pertinent to my process and my issue. Fashion Buzzer

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com