ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-DAY Contact Lens

I have been wearing contact lenses since the age of 16. I started out with daily lenses before moving on to cosmetic lenses with wider outer...

I have been wearing contact lenses since the age of 16. I started out with daily lenses before moving on to cosmetic lenses with wider outer rim which get slightly uncomfortable if worn for too long. Nowadays, I usually head to work with my spectacles whenever I feel that my eyes are getting tired out with lenses. Recently, I got to try out Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe 1 day contact lenses.

Formulated with Hydraluxe technology, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day reduces frictional energy for effortless blinking, to minimise feeling of eye fatigue. It is designed to provide performance throughout demanding days.
It optimises eye health with highest UV protection, enhances moisture network with smoother sense surface for effortless blinking and reduction of tiredness. Its tear-like molecules supports the tear film for outstanding comfort. Produced with hydrated silicone, the highly breathable material is better for corneal health.

Before getting my hand on the Acuvue Oasys 1-Day lenses, I headed down to Nanyang Optical (Junction 8) for an eye check. My eye care professional for the day - You Jing was really friendly and gentle! I went through a comprehensive eye health assessment, including measurement of my vision degree, lessons of accurate way to fit and remove lenses and checking of the eye for UV damages. Fortunately, my degree did not deteriorate too much. However, my astigmatism increased. It was no surprise as the cosmetic lenses that I wore do not rectify the issue.

Detailed explanation about my eye health status and the type of lenses that are more suitable for me were all well conveyed by You Jing. I was given samples from other 1-day Acuvue ranges to try on as well. The Acuvue Oasys 1-Day lenses provide more comfort in comparison to the usual cosmetic lenses I wore. Despite my designing job requiring me to stare at the computer for long hours looking at tiny details, my eyes still feel comfortable.

Acuvue Oasys 1-Day is available at $72 per box (of 30 lenses)

Click here for your $30 e-voucher to try out Acuvue Oasys 1-Day. The Voucher is valid for other key brands - Define, MOIST® for Astigmatism and MOIST® Brand Multifocal as well!

This post was created in partnership with SingPost / Sample Store and ACUVUE®

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com