b.liv O2 Bubbly Bright

Naturally, I have a tanner skin tone than many friends around me and daily encounters with urban pollutants, plus the catching up of age co...

Naturally, I have a tanner skin tone than many friends around me and daily encounters with urban pollutants, plus the catching up of age contributed to a duller, looking skin. My skin was lacking oxygen; a vital role in cell regeneration. Thankfully, something hopeful came through my mail, something to fizz up my skincare routine, something I 'b.liv' will help many achieve brighter and healthier skin!


B.liv (pronounced as "believe") was established in 2009, catering to strong demand of easy-to-use skin care regimen. The good people of b.liv send me their O2 bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask and I had quite a bit of fun experimenting with it. Before anything else, I have to confess - I love masking! Clay, cream, sheet or peel-off; I love them all. And this multifunctional purifying mask that combines oxygen bubbles and rice powder to brighten and enliven complexion definitely got me curious about it.

[Fun fact!]
Apart from skin cell regeneration, did you know that Oxygen also enhances the absorption of minerals from your skincare products? By diffusing oxygen into the skin, it aids in the production of collagen, creating radiance and freshness on the skin. No need for consumed collagens, how wonderful is that?


The product comes equipped with a mini cosmetic spatula for user to scoop up the solution - hygiene at its very best! This is a cream-based mask with a really pleasant scent, almost pleasant to a fault. There are visible red beads in the cream mixture, these red cellulose beads are soft to the touch and melts instantly upon massaging. They are incorporated into the solution to help with exfoliation. Say yes to soft and smoother skin!

(Source: b.liv)

After massaging the solution on your skin, leave it on your face and watch magic appear infront of you. Bubbles will start foaming up in a few moments time and that is perfectly normal. The O2 bubble penetrates into the skins and washes off impurities, debris and excessive sebum that clogs the pores while the rice powder helps to moisture and brighten up the skin.


Verdict: To obtain a side by side comparison, I first experimented this product on my hand. The cream is smooth and non-sticky to the touch. The red cellulose beads give a thorough massage that isn't too rough for the skin. I watched foam magically appear when I left the solution to set in; moments after I was done massaging it.

Approximately after one minute, I washed away the foam to a rather jaw-dropping sight. There was an obvious difference in my skin tone. If you look at the hand on your right, you will realise my skin tone is way brighter than the other. For a better comparison, check out the tone difference from my wrist line. The skin on the experimented hand also felt smoother. I love it! It was a successful experiment, and I have been using the product for about a month now – A fun and effective brightening mask. 

O2 bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is priced at $39/50g

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post and I like your blog its so nice :) Many Hugs MinikeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com