Hang on!

Hanging on! Just another week or so and I'm done with projects! Then examination and finally term break before my second semester...


Hanging on! Just another week or so and I'm done with projects! Then examination and finally term break before my second semester starts! Good long holiday, that's what I am waiting for ;D


Caught "The Cold Light of Day" at NEX this afternoon! Was looking forward to more action moves by Bruce Willis (dad & my all time action hero). Disappointedly, he died few minutes into the show :/ But, hottie Henry Cavill bring back all the interest for the show, he's going to make a great action hero! Although, there's a lot of actions but I still have to say, the ending didn't appeal to me. Too abrupt, too little information.



Okay enough said and blog. Gotta run back to all the muggings & researching. For a brighter future, here we go! (Just like what the boy always say). Glad we're on our planned track.

Snack snack!

P/S. Thankful that I've good amount of volume hair that hair dressers are always complimenting and reassuring (that I won't drop hair when I age). Because, balding is really sad... & obvious... #justsaying

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com