Daiso Loots!

My favourite shop of all times, the "Always $2" Japan store! Some of the stuff I usually get when I shop there are; fa...


My favourite shop of all times, the "Always $2" Japan store! Some of the stuff I usually get when I shop there are; falsies, DIY decoratives, Soba noodles & sauce and study equipments & supplies! After catching "Ted" at The Cathy yesterday, I head over to Daiso for some shopping :D And they already stock up all the Halloween party stuff!


And this is what I got!


A floral/polka dots pouch for my barang barangs (keys, itouch, ear piece etc.)


For a more natural look, I always get these less exaggerating, short cross type of falsies. They blend super well with my own lashes ;)


This "Daiso Detergent for Puff & Sponge" is one of the best product ever invented. Its not for clothing uses but for your make up puffs, sponge (as stated) and brushes! It gives all your make up tools a brand new look again! Let's try a little experiment!

Before:

Terribly tainted make up sponge

If this is the condition of your sponge as well, all you need is just a tiny drop of the magical detergent on it and hand rub it under running water.

After:

Almost new!!

As you can see, majority of the stains are GONE. It's almost just like brand new! Strongly recommend that every girl should get one of this (if you do make up).


Since this post is about "Daiso", $2. There's this "$2 Shop" I found at the basement of Liang Court. Literally, its called the "$2 Shop"


Told you! The banner standee is so huge, making the shop pretty hard to miss or ignore. The size of the shop is rather small unlike Daiso but everything inside is $2 as well! Their cosmetic range is really interesting & cute. Similarly, they also have a whole part of the shop dedicated to Hello Kitty products (and one for Doraemon)!


Wide variety of food & munchies as well!



That's all for now. Goodnight :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Interesting post. Now you can use this sme directory to promote cosmetics supplies import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com