Food Diary - Equilibrium @ Capitol Piazza

Set up by the same team that brought you Supply and Demand at Orchard Gateway (review here), Equilibrium is a modern Italian restaurant tha...

Set up by the same team that brought you Supply and Demand at Orchard Gateway (review here), Equilibrium is a modern Italian restaurant that offers quite a wide variety of choices for both tapas and main; a perfect place to gather with friends.

Fortunately for me, my dining partner made reservation for us and so I managed to get the extremely comfortable sofa seats! I love how the glass panels of Capitol Piazza make the entire place look like a glass house, allowing as much natural lightings to come through.

Panelle ($12) - This traditional fried fritters from Sicilian is a little too starchy for my liking. It’s served with spicy garlic aioli and mango chutney.

Truffle & Mushroom Pasta ($23) - Shimmered in truffle cream sauce with sautéed mushrooms and shaved parmesan , I could smell the truffle way before it reaches my table. My new favourite cream pasta got to be this. Sort of craving for it right now.

Equilibrium
15 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178906
(Tel) 6384 4069
10.30am - 12am Daily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com