Healthy & Happy

  YAY! Tomorrow's Chocolate Day (Y) Honestly, I don't mind that closing time past 9pm. I think I have awesome team mates ...

 

YAY! Tomorrow's Chocolate Day (Y)

Honestly, I don't mind that closing time past 9pm. I think I have awesome team mates :) This last stopover is fun. Besides invoice, receiving etc. The team spirit is definitely there.

Weekend is finally gonna be here! So much things I wanna do; shop till I drop. Movie marathon is a must! I have been missing out on movies :( Looking forward to March shoot though. Never been happier!

I'm starting to appreciate straight ends. I'm complaining lesser and loving more of my hair! (L)


Brought a new bottle of BlackMores's Omega Heart Supplement!
  • Maintain healthy heart rate
  • Promote a healthy cardiovascular system
  • Contains high quality concentrated Omega-3 oil
But mostly importantly, this is my favorite factor
.
.
.
 The capsule is flavored with natural vanilla! Love it, love vanilla! 

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Klook.com