Rilakkuma Love

I was never someone who will spend a fortune on collectibles for I never knew what was the purpose of keeping them. It was only 4 years ago...


I was never someone who will spend a fortune on collectibles for I never knew what was the purpose of keeping them. It was only 4 years ago, when I first laid my eyes on this particular brown looking bear that's always lazing around, when I was doing customized name sticker. 
(Yes, I know that's practically vintage already!)

Rilakkuma

I can't really say I'm a super fan of this adorable creature, but I'm really walking towards it's fan club!


Thanks to J boy indulging in UFO machines every time he got noting to do, I now own Rilakkuma water flask with tea cup set plus cooking pot! The best I ever received was that particularly huge Rilakkuma bear that I actually dumped my human sized (Well, almost human sized!) Me-to-you teddy aside. 

But that's definitely not all folks! 


Food! Even Rilakkuma's on munchies like this one! A really nice snack :D


Not forgetting my mini sized Rilakkuma and many other more collectibles still hidden away in my collection box, still nicely covered inside wrappers! Someday, I gonna take a full "family portrait" of these items :)

What I want now, is to master this!


Rilakkuma Bento! I'll be so damn proud of myself if I really can do this. And after I serve this to J Boy, I can perhaps request for a little reward which is...


YES! A Rilakkuma limited edition camera. HEH. I've it all well planned didn't I ;)
One day, I'm gonna get my hand on this beautiful thing!

Ciao lovelies!

----



P/S. Do remember to drop your precious vote people! (Grateful!)
1). Look for "Voting Gallery" at registration page
2). Look for me at page 3 (probably!)
3). Cast your magical vote!
<3 ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com