House of Mini

So, there was this mini food fair inside campus last week and I spotted the House of Mini straight away. The entire booth was of pink & ...


So, there was this mini food fair inside campus last week and I spotted the House of Mini straight away. The entire booth was of pink & white strips and dots. Which girl wouldn't notice?


Instantly, I was attracted to their (Baby Donut & Baby Cupcake) cute appearances!
So I bought 2 Baby Cupcakes and 6 Baby donuts for Jboy & myself. Heh!


Too pretty to be eaten, but I still finish it in a mouthful and I must say it taste just as nice as it looked.


Baby donuts! I'm not a fan of sweet stuff, but I really enjoy munching on these baby donuts. Jboy loves them too!


"Please do not scare what we baked by tipping or shaking the box. For fresh and happy morsel,do not leave them out in the sun. Lastly, for the love of home-baked goodness, do not wait to eat your morsel. ENJOY THEM TODAY!"

Cute max!


If you're getting all mouth-watery for these mini treats, do visit them @ http://www.houseofmini.com


Baby Donuts


Classic Cakecups


Baby Yoyos

So what are you waiting for?
>‿‿◕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com