Sekkisei White Powder Wash

This is a post I've been owning for way too long. Whenever we talk about beauty product, this friend of mine would definitely br...


This is a post I've been owning for way too long.
Whenever we talk about beauty product, this friend of mine would definitely bring up this question - "What type of facial wash you used uh?" and I will always answer; "The powdery facial wash by Kose!"

I know my answer don't even make sense haha! So I've promise her countless times that I will post a picture of my "magical" facial wash for her so she can finally understand how my powder form of facial wash works.

"A powdery form cleanser that contains Coix Lacryma-jobi, Angelica Acutiloba Extract, Peony and Basil for whitening and hydrating results; This cleanser also blends with special hydrating ingredient which creates a thin protective layer on the skin after cleansing. This helps to maintain softness and minimizes irritation to the skin"

So, I've been using this product for almost 2 years and I can indubitably say that my skin condition really improved a lot after using this product :) It was bought at the price of $44.


Certainly hope I've answered all your doubts bestie! Many loves :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. arggghhh fk iphone -.- anyway its type "definitely" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. fkkkk "TYPO" not "TYPE" LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! cute lah XR!

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com