Mum's Day

Head out to Plaza Singapura this afternoon to redeem some items with mummy dearest. Time seems to halt when we were at Spotlight, it was pl...


Head out to Plaza Singapura this afternoon to redeem some items with mummy dearest. Time seems to halt when we were at Spotlight, it was plain paradise for mum, because she has this special talent of tailoring, sewing and everything that has something to do with buttons, strings and fabrics. Yes, she used to be a tailor and makes beautiful clothings :)

Someday, I'm gonna pick up her skills and make beautiful clothings out of the fabrics left inside out storeroom. #ambition


Lunched @ Ichiban Sushi (my usual!) because mum was craving for Japanese food!


Came home to the arrival of my transcript! Congratulation to all my peers! We're officially Marketers, hah! This reminds me of an ugly past scenario, oh wells, Joke. Anyway I'm sensing a holiday in late April! Before graduation and uni starts. Meanwhile, all the event jobs are going to keep me busy!

Hell yeah!

 


The entire time that I was blogging, I had my mask on. lol. I think I have overwhelming love for berries, majority of my stuff/food are either berry scented or berry flavoured. 


Bonne nuit!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. where you going for holiday? bring me with you!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've a few options on hand!

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com