Probably The Last Post

As the title states it, this might probably be the last post before my blog moves. This is not a goodbye, I am just moving on to somewhere ...

As the title states it, this might probably be the last post before my blog moves. This is not a goodbye, I am just moving on to somewhere awesome. So, STAY TUNE!



Went cycling at East Coat Park with baby for 2 hours straight. The breeze was awesome. As I cycle along East Coast, I was reminded of my past 2 marathons and I was wondering, should I do it again this year? Tempting.

Thank you baby love :)


I always thank God for a wonderful complete family, with a loving & skillful mom, a dad who's an expert in cookery because he was once a chef and a bunch of sibling who sometimes annoys the shit out of me but still loves me as I am :)

So, dad cooked Bryani on Sunday! He has a habit or rather a practice to cook anything from scratch. Never have I seen him use anything that is instant. It's rather amazing to see how all different types of spices end up a delicious meal from his magical hands. I was inside the room, doing up my uni applications when I heard him called out to me. I thought he needed help so I kind of rush to the kitchen and all he says is: "Get ready your camera to take the picture of my bryani and blog about it!". Haha, isn't he the cutest dad ever? I must admit my dad's really awesome and funny. Even Jo said that she wants to make friend with my dad! How cool is that? Haha. 

I love you dad :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com