[Sponsored Review] - Titanic 3D

Lovin' my Peter Pan collars' The entire time that I was working, my excitement for the movie I was catching later was burning at i...

Lovin' my Peter Pan collars'


The entire time that I was working, my excitement for the movie I was catching later was burning at its highest point. When it was finally time to go off, I flew down (kind of) to Plaza Singapura to met up with J!


Many loves for OMY for the invitation (again!) to another awesome movie, 'Titanic 3D', one of my favourite classic movie. Except this time it's available in 3D!

3D's!

Now I know many (majority) of you should have already caught this film a long time ago. What the show has, that is worthy of your money besides the amazing love story, will be the part that you get to experience the entire movie in 3D. Lucky for me, I got the middle seat and I must say, with 3D, the sinking scenes are more explicit! 

But really, best part of the movie is still the story plot. The love between Jack & Rose.


Not missing out Leonardo Dicaprio(Jack)! Heartthrob of the seas. Get mesmerized in that ocean blue eyes of young Leonardo again. (Gosh, he really look way cuter at his teens years). Watch 100-years-old Rose DeWitt Bukater explains the story of the Titanic and be touched by the loving deaths of many when it sank.


I sourced this picture out because, it was definitely one of the highest climax of the show. Even before this scene came on, I was sniffing and tearing already. When this scene finally came on, I could make out sniffing sounds around the theatre (presuming they are all ladies).

Strongly recommend this show for young couples who never watched it before. Bring your girlfriend the best love story in 3D. Catch it in the cinema on:

5 April 2012 !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com