NEX's day!

OFOTD Ever since HTC One X event, I fall sick straight away on the last night of the event. The cold has definitely caught up with me and...

OFOTD


Ever since HTC One X event, I fall sick straight away on the last night of the event. The cold has definitely caught up with me and now, my nose can't stop sneezing & blocking. So J reminded me to dress warmly before we go out and here I am! Putting on my almost-forgotten Puma hoodie! Still loving it :) Supposedly, we wanted to explore Jcube mall but end up at NEX, cause I was too sicky to travel far.


Watch 'Wrath of the Titans' at Shaw Premiere. Its not the first time we caught a show at the premiere but guess what? Shaw is currently organizing a promotion (20 Feb 12 - 18 Apr 12), where you can enjoy premiere movies at cheaper rates! Cheap! #typicalsingaporean

2D movie: $10 (off-peak), $20 (peak)
3D movie: $15 (off-peak), $25 (peak)

Anyway, back to the movie. Personally, I prefer 'Clash of the Titans' better but overall, I enjoyed myself because of Pegasus! Such gorgeous mythological creature, I wish I had one too. #greekmythology 

Beautiful

In the theatre ha!



Lunched at 'Chicken HotPot' and ordered the beef pot which includes; beef slice, beef ball, radish! and many more healthy vegs. We add on ala-carte sides of sliced fish, mushrooms and J's favourite 'Tang Ou'. LOVE THE SOUP BASE ;)

 Not a fan of beef, but this is really tender & juicy!

Gains of the day from Sasa atrium sales & Watsons sales!
My Scheming (Milk Extract Brightening Mask)
My Scheming (Skin Clarifying Astringent Mask)
My Scheming (Crystal Whitening Brightening Eye Mask)
ELG (Luxury Gold Collagen Eye Mask)
Eyelashes Pack
Za Concealer
Za Wide Eyes Mascara (Rose)
Za Glitter Eye Colour (Peach Fizz)
Maybelline Impact Express (Smooth Felt Liner)
L'Oreal True Match Blush (Old Rose)

Unwell but happy. Goodnight :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com