1 min of update - Graduation

We finally graduated! This won't be the actual post. Just going to sum up a little of everything!  Season of thanks. My lov...


We finally graduated! This won't be the actual post. Just going to sum up a little of everything! 
Season of thanks.

My lovely ladies. So proud of each and everyone. #love

You girls played a crucial role in my life for the entire 3 years. You girls were my pillar, my strength to move on in times of hardness, my listening ears to every sorrow ever spoke of. Everyone needs a shoulder to lend on when times are bad. Lucky for me, I have 4 :) 4 strong shoulder I know I can rely on. You girls were the sisters God forgot to give. 3 years have ended, but our friendship journeys along with forever. 

with love, lots of them. (Love you all)


Sunflower by Wennie's mum! Auntie is such a nice lady, always welcoming us to the house, buying us breakfast when we hang around for projects. And now, she actually bought 4 sunflowers for each of us! Thanks auntie!
 
Chillax at my house!

My lovely boy. Thank you for applying half day off to attend my graduation (and lying that you can't make it), and then surprising me with those beautiful balloons! Thanks for attending to my mum, buying drinks for her because she was unwell. Bringing her to the reception area for food, because I was busy catching up with peers, taking pictures. Thank you for showering my mum & I with your care and concern.

Most importantly, thank you for planning this surprise for me. I love you baby :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com