1 min of update - 'Jump Street 21' , 'Xian De Lai'

It's half day work for J and myself. Love it when the kids call out to me - "Teacher, teacher!" Each of them so adorable. Espe...

It's half day work for J and myself. Love it when the kids call out to me - "Teacher, teacher!" Each of them so adorable. Especially when they wait quietly at a side for me to finish marking their assignment before they proceed with corrections. Been thinking a lot about kids lately :)

Meet up with J at Vivo for another movie! Yes, we're such a huge movie enthusiasts that we once caught every showing films in a single week. As the saying goes; "Laughter is the best medicine", 'Jump Street 21' is definitely the cure to your dullest day. I laughed so much, so hard, I feel so awesome. Never had a film made me laugh that much. Best part of the show? Special appearance by Mr.somebody who caused instant commotions among the audiences :)


'Xian De Lai' (鲜得来) for dinner with Jdad & Jmum @ NEX.

Spicy chicken bites (appetizers)!

The appetizer was so delicious, despite it being really spicy (my weakness). When I took the first bite, I drank away 1/2 of the water in my bottle. Super right?! I really cannot take spicy but this is really nice! My soup base choice was - Tonkotsu Soup.

Verdict:

"Staff were prompt in attending to customers needs, overall environment and atmosphere makes me feel right at home; comfortable. Portion served might be a little less for cooked items. Personally, the 'Bak Gu Teh' soup base taste better, food variety is acceptable"

= = = = = = = = = =


Yay. Finally get to wear the lovely socks to bed! Gonna watch "Something Borrowed" now.
Ciaos fellas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com