Down with the bug

♥ End of week 3! Friday was probably the best day of the week, 'cause the boy is finally returning :D ! Arrived at campus super duper...


End of week 3! Friday was probably the best day of the week, 'cause the boy is finally returning :D ! Arrived at campus super duper early in the morning, since I still have ample time before lesson starts, camho at toilet! HAHA!


Some day within the same week, Jia Le treated the team to Mable Slab ice-cream! Chocolate Swiss! Entire tub somemore! It's a pity we couldn't finished it. But really, it's delicious! #lovableteammates


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Mum fell sick few days ago, I have been tending to her needs, taking care of her. I guess I caught the bug too. Came home with a burning throat! Drank cups after cups of water and still, it burns like hell. Slowly, all the symptoms started to surface; blocked nose, sore bones, heavy head and then finally, I'm down with fever. Yes, all this within one evening and chore duties still goes on. When night finally falls,     the boy came to fetch me and he bought me out to simple dinner.


Kuay Chap! So much love from the boy. He really take cares of me :)


The boy bought me this, but was told that I can't eat until I fully recovered. Haha! I love you lah my boy #whysocuteone :-*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com