valentine's at antoinette

I know Valentine's Day is over, way over. The entire month of February was spent celebrating Chinese New Year, meeting deadlines...

 photo IMG_1175c_zpsc82aa842.jpg

 photo IMG_20140211_134042c_zps09f90b52.png


I know Valentine's Day is over, way over. The entire month of February was spent celebrating Chinese New Year, meeting deadlines and preparing for my Taiwan trip. Even during the actual day itself, both J and I were buried in work. Our only celebration was having supper at Chomp Chomp that night. To make up for the lost of time for this special day, I brought J to Antoinette for some yummy time the next day.


 photo antoinette_logo_zpsc6c031e1.png  photo IMG_0619cc_zpsba911d2b.jpg  photo IMG_0615ccc_zpsaf822786.jpg

Gnocchi Carbonara - I'm a huge fan of cream based food. As long as there's a dish prepared in cream sauce within a menu, it will probably topped my order list. Cooked with white wine cream sauce and caramelized bacon, this pasta dish was really tasty. But the starchiness of the cube size gnocchin got me feeling full after a few bites.

 photo IMG_0616cc_zpsf42a8efc.jpg

Classic Eggs Florentine - Poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce. Do I need to say more? Yummy, yummy, yummy. and definitely a better choice compared to the gnocchi.

 photo IMG_0618cc_zps5ac9da12.jpg

Blinis with blueberries and maple syrup - fluffy blueberry pancakes and a pot of Earl Grey tea to complete the meal.

390 Orchard Road
#B1-08/09/10C Palais Renaissance
Tel: +65 6735 6392
Mon - Sun: 11am to 10pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com