Quick and Easy DIY Hair Dye - Ezn Shaking Pudding Colour

When it comes to DIY hair dye, I am always on the lookout for easy, nature-looking and non-toxic hair dyes. I have been yearning to have a c...

When it comes to DIY hair dye, I am always on the lookout for easy, nature-looking and non-toxic hair dyes. I have been yearning to have a change of hair colour for a while now, and feel like it would be safer to stay home and dye my hair instead of heading out to a saloon.
 

Thanks to Hebeloft, I got the chance to try out their eZn Shaking Pudding Hair Colour - Dutch Espresso. Physically, the cube shaped packaging greatly differentiate themselves from the usual tall boxed hair dye we see in the market. It got me wondering if a small package like this is gonna be sufficient for my head of thick and long hair.

I adore how easy the dye mixing steps are - basically you just have to pour the 2 different lotions into the round container that came with it, cap up and shake! After that, the liquid solution magically solidifies into a gel-like state (hence the pudding name) which you can easily apply to your hair.


For me, the best thing about this hair dye is the mess-free application. As the dye is less watery, it doesn't create as much dripping mess as compared to the other dyes and the coverage is really good. If you are looking for darker hair colours with soft looks, this is a pretty good choice. I love how this shade gave my hair a healthier look and that it is ammonia-free and even has UV protection :)

Before/After



eZn Shaking Pudding Hair Colours are also available at all Guardian stores for $18.50 each.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com