Randomly green!

Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Crossing my finger, hoping for miracles, tomorrow's THEE RESULT DAY ! Everyone, upon the count of...

Bloody hell.

Bloody hell.

Bloody hell.

Crossing my finger, hoping for miracles, tomorrow's THEE RESULT DAY! Everyone, upon the count of 3 you may start pulling your hair, screaming into pillows or even ripping off your pillow cases.

Bloody hell.

I'm trying to blog but my brain is currently in a empty nutshell situation, munching on my M&M Crispy (Big fan!), trying to get some sugar rush.

Geez, I'm getting so nervous about the results I really wanna scold a hell load of vulgarities man! Tomorrow morning 8am. I'm sure to be up before sun is even up lar (Just exaggerating!) All this nerves bursting moment is tiring me out.

Have to frigging drag myself to J8 to purchase lenses, lunch date with Jas and train down to Newton for work. Guess I need more M&M Crispy!! My potential sugar rush to sleep-free work :)

It's going to be a hectic week I believe. 2 times of result taking in a single week! How on Earth can I handle such blows :/ Speaking of Earth, was celebrating Bf's mom's birthday at 'No Signboard Restaurant' (Beside Food Republic) Vivo, Sat 28/03 when the lights of 'Food Republic' got cut off (I thought) but it was actually Earth Hour! So people having meals there recieved free candle light dinner (romantic seh!).

This Earth Hour lasted for an hour. Yeap, it's pretty cool to be doing something for Earth. However, I have serious doubt as to how they cook? (Roaches, flies? eeks.) I wonder how...

This reminds me, last year there was such familiar green day too. And I totally transform my blog's theme into GREEN :D So peeps! do something for Mother Earth!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com