April fool, tricks & ... results.

Happy April Fool's ! Just log into student portal moments ago to receive my results, and I really wish my result were April Fool tricks ...

Happy April Fool's!

Just log into student portal moments ago to receive my results, and I really wish my result were April Fool tricks done on me :/

Actually it wasn't that horrifying. I've got all passes just that it wasn't up to my expectation, my morning is a tiny bit ruined :/

Mum's saying 'Aiya your result already very good, don't know what you worry about.' (Shake head)

What I'm worrying is, of course the release of poly enrollment result this coming friday which falls nicely on my little brother's birthday. So, why does all release of results day have to fall on some festival / celebration day? (At least for mine life)

(shrug)

Just when I needed some consolations, where's my Bf? Still lying in the comfort of his bunk bed, snoring away (I guess). That's what happens if you got yourself a heavy sleeper boyfriend. No matter how much sms you text him or amount of calls you bomb his phone, no reactions.

Congrats to all peers who have gotten themselves wonderfully amazing results, to those of average, as usual life goes on and on, there's always a road for you no matter how agony some moments of life can be :)

All this excited and post-emotions of the result is making me damn hungry. Gonna grab some donuts from the fridge and put on some video to watch.

To restrain my heart from pounding out of my body, relax... relax...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com