Class Halloween

Hey Ho! Everyone was cooperative towards Halloween dress code! BLACK ! It was very awesome to see everyone in the one and only colour :...



Hey Ho!


Everyone was cooperative towards Halloween dress code! BLACK! It was very awesome to see everyone in the one and only colour :)

As I said in earlier post, the guys in class really did bring their creep masks! Haha! Standing at doors of tutorial rooms scaring a lot of people! Seriously, these boys can be really hilarious at times. They even tried to scare Baby when he came to fetch me.

So together, the girls, Jeremy, Gary, Aaron, Kenny, Casey, Baby & me went over to Ichiban Sushi for lunch. Had a little conflict with Justinlove :/ With Doris advice, finally kiss and made up with him. I know I know, sometimes we quarrel over the smallest issue on Earth. (Roll Eye)

After that, we went Kpool! Wen is a great player! The guys were superb too! Great day I must say.

Happy Halloween! Tomorrow celebration at The Clinic :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com