Chicken Chop!

It’s yet another random Sunday :) Being mugging, chionging tutorials and trying to beat scores in Icy Tower! Something unusual today...



It’s yet another random Sunday :)

Being mugging, chionging tutorials and trying to beat scores in Icy Tower! Something unusual today is we’re not going over to grannies. Dad’s feeling pretty weary, so he decided to cook for us!

Now, it might be noting astonishing to you, but my dad is real good at cooking, considering that he was once an ex restaurant chef. And honestly, dad’s cooking is nicer then mum’s! Needless to elaborate, he made us chicken chop (YUMS!).

I did lend my helping hand :) Peeled onion’s (I hate them!), potato’s, garlic’s & ginger’s skin. Can you imagine the smell of my hand after a mixture of these ingredients? The smell was kind of nasty but overall, acceptable. Coleslaw was the best, the most awesome craving I’ll never get tired of, in this entire life time :)

Oh yes, don’t know how, but I actually got this real bad bruise on my thighs. It’s really terrifying looking and hurts like hell. Perhaps, I got it from yesterday’s pool session; I might have knocked myself onto one of the table.

Real exhausted lately, but it’s a delight to know that interweb project is 80% complete.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com