11.11.11

Yesterday was 11.11.11 How did you spend this day? I spent it at the Blood Bank @ SGH :) Met up with K for a mini catchup during her lun...


Yesterday was 11.11.11
How did you spend this day? I spent it at the Blood Bank @ SGH :)



Met up with K for a mini catchup during her lunch time and tried my first vending machine sandwich.
It actually taste nice! Either that or I'm just pure hungry. Waited till J boy arrived and he gulped down another 2 sandwich before we proceed with mission blood bank.


There goes nothing!


I always love the blankets they provide, so colourful and it really keeps my leg warm :)
If you're wondering what's that on the blanket, it's a thank you card & a refreshment card.


Tadah! Fast and neat job :)


It was my 5th donation that day! So I proudly received my medal!



Heh. The lovely boy.


After the donation, we went to Vivo and caught 'The Time', truly an awesome movie, I shall do the review in the next post.


Celebrated Ly's belated birthday celebration!
Bless you girl. You rocked my life girlfriend ♥ !


Feng & Elisa was there too! Catching up with these guys never fails to brighten up my day!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com