Beautylabo!

Did DIY dye to touch up my black root few days ago! I've always love to dye my own hair, it can be so much fun! Especially if your part...

Did DIY dye to touch up my black root few days ago!
I've always love to dye my own hair, it can be so much fun! Especially if your partner's doing it for you

≧∇≦  


Happy as can be~


Why Beautylabo you might wonder.
First of all, the packaging is too cute to ignore. Over at the hair dye section, all you see are boxes, this ice-cream look alike packaging idea is really brilliant!

Because it's way too cute, it actually caused impulsive buying behaviour for me. But I must say I loveeeeee the outcome of my hair.



The colour I picked was Caramel Custard. Ever since I bleached my hair last year, it has become really bad in adsorbing dull colour. I know right? My hair's a total weirdo.

I was rather worried that the colour won't be visible, turns out my worries was unnecessary. Besides that, I often get painful and itch scalp after DIY dyes. But this time, I don't feel any pain at all, and the smell of the dye didn't stay in my hair, unlike other brands!

Such a positive experience, I'm sure to choose Beautylabo again for DIY dye session!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com