CNY - Day 3

It's 3rd day of CNY! Some of you probably started work or school already. Yea, so did I :/ And, I'm super glad I attended class, be...

It's 3rd day of CNY! Some of you probably started work or school already.
Yea, so did I :/ And, I'm super glad I attended class, because a huge surprise was waiting for the girls & me! Wen flew to Hong Kong during CNY and brought a hell lot of stuff for us! XOXO.


Jo & her super duper huge box of assortment cheese! She must be living in heaven now, munching away on her cheese! ;D
The only way a guy can ever win the heart of this belle is through a bouquet of cheese.


Yes. Something like that :)


Joc's handful of gifts! I love the calligraphy print Wen gave her! Mich has one too. Envy! 

Now guess what did I received?...


Rilakkuma bundle!
Haha! She told me she couldn't find any Domo items for Joc over at HK, but it's definitely Rilakkuma paradise. (≧∇≦)!

Who want sponsor me Hong Kong trip?! HAHA! 


Jboy came to fetch me after class and caught 'We Not Naughty' @ AMK Hub. Cathy was flooding with humans, self fish ones (majority). Everyone stood at the entrance waiting for their theatre hall numbers to light up, a major human traffic jammed the entire ticket station. 

Isn't it a better world, if everyone just be cooperative and give ways to people who really needs to enter the cinema? :/

Shrugging away the negativities, Jboy caught a really adorable plushie today, but not for me (partially).


Let me introduce you to - Oyasumi Bakura
"Oyasumi Bakura is a pillow-shaped tapir who loves nothing better than sleeping! He serves as guardian of resting and guarantees sweet and pleasant dreams. This little guy inhabits jungle and forested regions when he's awake, patrolling the lands for unsuspecting creatures to cast his sleep-spell over."   




Jboy said, he's leaving this adorable fellow at his place, so wheneven I stay over. I will have something to cuddle with. Yup, Oyasumi Bakura is partially mine haha!


And... my house!
Jboy came for dinner and he brought satay for mum & the brothers. After the meal, I asked if he wanted any snacks, so I pointed towards Bak Kwa, Peanuts, whatever we had for CNY and he rejected all! Until I open a box of Fish Crackers my dad made the day before. 

His eyes literally lit up and nodded his head in consent to the keropok. From that moment, he was officially the happiest kid in town.


Cheng Teng for dessert! (Y)


The best I ever had. You.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com