Star of CNY - Day 1

Guess who's the STAR for CNY this year? VODKA! Pardon me for my pose, I was trying to make Vodka look into the camera. L...

Guess who's the STAR for CNY this year?


VODKA!

Pardon me for my pose, I was trying to make Vodka look into the camera. Lol. 


Mummy Pris with Vodka.


Vodka and her favourite daddy, JJ!

First thing JJ looked for when I arrived at Granny's was J boy. Yep, my boyfriend is officially more popular than me in my family now :/ LOL. The truth is, JJ & J boy has a thing for fitness and body building, which is why they bond so well :)

Apparently, After Man Hunt 2011, some agency has approach JJ to participate in another contest this year and he intend to ask Jboy along! How nice right? JJ has really made the family proud when he made it to the grand finals @ TAB, being the youngest contestant.



This is probably a bias comment, but my cousin's really looking good! ;)


Back to CNY, Vodka came to Granny's! She 8 years old already but still a little princess to everyone. She's just so adorable, she became the star of the day. According to Pris, Vodka knew that today was a special day when she woke up and notice every human being in the house dolling themselves up. And so, did you know what Vodka did?

She bit her outfit and bought it over to Pris! Adorable or adorable? :)



Shall end abruptly with a picture of my Rilakkuma cord holder, too cute to resist!
Alright, guest arriving, got to go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com