Graduation BBQ Party!

BIG thank you to our lovely Wen for organizing a pre-graduation BBQ party. I had my fun & enjoyments, sleepover was amazing as well. Man...

BIG thank you to our lovely Wen for organizing a pre-graduation BBQ party. I had my fun & enjoyments, sleepover was amazing as well. Many loves for you :)





Everyone got bust once they reached Wen's crib, arranging Sausages and Sotong balls, marinating of chicken wing, and helping with Ally's famous Asparagus with Bacon!






This man here, with dirt stains all over his arm will be Aaron. He played a really big part for the success of the party. Mr multi-task here was our chauffeur, BBQ fire starter, food griller. #myfriendisawesomelikethat. Without him, I doubt the fire will ever start lol.




The satay & chicken wing might looked burned but actually they are just perfectly grilled. Besides, the most enjoyable food will be self-cooked ones. I guess noting beats enjoying grilled food along with the companion of your best friends on a random weekday evening besides the pool :)

Surprise visit by a cat, whose only interest is Gary

Guess what comes after the end of a grilling party?!

#unforgettablememories



Experiment with some untouched functions of my camera and WOW. I'm amazed & impressed myself.


Ending the post with a picture of Mich & me at my crib, while we were on a secret mission to create a video for our lovely ladies; Jo, Wen & Joc. Dear girls, do remember this is not the end of us, you know we'll always be close by :) LOVES.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Klook.com