'JustCavalli' Fashion Show @ Attica

Special thanks to Sugabeans for the opportunity to attend 'JustCavalli' Fashion event at Attica. Not missing the part where I get ...



Special thanks to Sugabeans for the opportunity to attend 'JustCavalli' Fashion event at Attica. Not missing the part where I get to invite my own guest too, so I had with me J boy, Pris & JJ as my dates for the night :)


Initially, my mood was rather ruin due to some misunderstandings for the entrances of my guests. Thankfully for me, SB helped me made a phone call to the organizers and yay, my guests are finally in! #relieved.

This exclusive launch of 'Just Cavalli Spring/Summer 2012' collection is presented by Fashion Too. Designed by reowned fashion designer - Roberto Cavalli, 'Just Cavalli' ready-to-wear label has been spotted on celebrities like Lydia Hearst & Nicky Hilton.

Roberto Cavalli 

Roberto Cavalli is the man behind some of the most astounding dresses and genius uses of animal prints. Not only was the brand known for the exquisite textile, leather prints and superior accessories for both women and men. Since the company was founded in 1960s, Roberto Cavalli conceived fashion as a way of life. He once said that, "A dress can change your life". Beautifully said.

Enjoy. (Pardon me for the unclear pictures, the dance floor was flooded with hot people all eager to catch a glimpse of the collection!)



One of my favourite. Both model & clothing ;)


There goes the guys, sending the entire dance floor crazy. *hawt*












After the party, we were famished. Or rather, just me (oops). Wanted to have Bak Gu Teh, but it was really late. the only choice we were forced to accept was Macs.



:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com