Chomp chomp!

Was down at EGP's office today. As usual, Kelvin was treating work time like play time! He was like, "Where got boss pay you to re...


Was down at EGP's office today. As usual, Kelvin was treating work time like play time! He was like, "Where got boss pay you to relax right?". Haha, I'm all nods, no objection! Music, chatting, singing, work is literally play time for me :) Received quite a plenty of compliment regarding my height today, thank you everyone :) I, myself am also proud of my 169cm. Secretly, I wish to be 170 though haha!


Baby came to fetch me from work and off to Chomp Chomp with the guys!

 

Sugar Cane juice, Fried Carrot Cake (Black!), Grilled La-La, Grilled Stingray! What else! Haha! Took a few mouth and raise my white flag, surrendering the left over food to baby. Some time I wonder, is there an end to his stomach? Food goes in but physically, noting seems to change lol!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com