Real Love

“She’s the best. She’s very talented and I knew that going in. I didn’t know how nice she was going to be and how funny and how sweet and h...


“She’s the best. She’s very talented and I knew that going in. I didn’t know how nice she was going to be and how funny and how sweet and how generous she was going to be as a human being. She’s the kind of girl who brings cupcakes in for the crew and doesn’t tell them that they are from her. She really wanted to get under the skin of the character and make something authentic and real. She’s playful and fun and silly and constantly helped me to stay in a place where I didn’t take things too seriously. That’s important for me because I’m pretty serious as a person. It gets on my nerves how serious I can be. So she was a real gift.. - Andrew on Emma 

Now, that's one true love :) Can't wait to see this real life lovers in upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com