REVLON Color Collection

Have you guess it yet? No, it's not really a ring light, neither is it a weird moon. It's REVLON Color Collection: Lighted Swivel...


Have you guess it yet? No, it's not really a ring light, neither is it a weird moon.


It's REVLON Color Collection: Lighted Swivel Mirror! It arrived at my doorstep this afternoon after a long  month of waiting! Its a well known fact that I am prone to breaking my table mirrors and I freaked out everything I break one, because of the rumour that unluckiness will follow each time a mirror is broken. #truestory

So baby love and I were doing shopping online some day when we came across this mirror (SGD44), immediately, the metallic surface attracted me :) Not much words needed, baby love bought it for me!




Features:
  • Regular mirror for general makeup application
  • 3x magnification mirror for detailed close up work
  • 360 degree mirror rotation
  • Rim lighting (provides soft warm illumination
  • Battery operated
The 2 greatest disadvantage of the mirror will be the weak power of the light and the fact that it is operated by batteries >:( 

Available in: Purple & Turquoise!


Whatsoever, this new item has just beautified my room further! #ecstatic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com