2 Weeks of SYF

messed up hair + lazy body = #exhausted After HTC, today marks the start of a new event; SYF (Singapore Youth Festival) instrumental ensemb...

messed up hair + lazy body = #exhausted

After HTC, today marks the start of a new event; SYF (Singapore Youth Festival) instrumental ensembles event. This time, I had Jo along with me in the crew team! :D

Exhausted? You bet. But I had fun, with my fellow team and all the primary school kids, ultra impressed by Anderson Primary School's Guzheng team. They actually played the 'Canon in D' piece using the traditional chinese instrument. Looking forward to the rest of the days.

Met up with Baby J after work and we caught 'Mirror Mirror'


First time catching Julia Roberts in a villain role, somehow I don't find her acting evil enough. Either that or I'm just used to her been silly, smiley and kind. Just like all her other popular films, especially 'Eat Pray Love'. Adorable show :)

Rumblers Raspberry Yogurt

Mass craving for Rumbler's Raspberry yogurt! The crunchy oats and berries! The last time I consumed them was during the returns of Studio M. Guess I'll just make a trip down to the nearest Cold Storage for this awesome yogurt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com