Day of receiving

From J, I don't know how to make him stop spending on these :(

From J, I don't know how to make him stop spending on these :(


Some of the Taiwan gifts from Pearlier!

To my favourite girlfriend of 8 years; "P, thanks for being such a good pal, watching me grow, acknowledging the changes in me. Thanks for having such superb memorizing power that you can actually recite every single events of my life, including how many past relationships I had and the names of the boys! (truly , I salute you). Like a personal assistant, you knew me more than I was of myself. You stood by no matter what the situation was. I honestly treasure this. Love you :)"

Thank you Candy Doll!


Guess who I bumped into at AMK today?! Mr.Cornetto teddy! So cuddly cute!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com