Life's good

Tomorrow's a holiday! That means one more additional day to spend with the boy (: Met up with him earlier to attend a event and he...


Tomorrow's a holiday! That means one more additional day to spend with the boy (: Met up with him earlier to attend a event and he told me about his working progress, I'm really glad he has found a happier work place, somewhere he is comfortable with. 

Just yesterday, he was telling me that he loves and dotes on me very much. Everything he's striving now is for our future. Indeed, we have made a plan and we're ongoing in accomplishing every one of it till the very last. Its two lives in one now, a special moment I am fortunate to come across. Its such a blessing to know that you have someone whom you love and plans the future along with. 

Someone you do not only speak about, but also not afraid to show around.

Anyway, I came across this quote today.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."
-- Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

Interesting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com