Family Day

Sunday has always been family day until brother start serving the national service, sis started working and I got busy with poly. Family da...


Sunday has always been family day until brother start serving the national service, sis started working and I got busy with poly. Family day still goes on, but some will be either busy with work or away in camp. Family day has never been complete with all members.

Thankfully for Vesak Day, brother only need to report back camp tomorrow night. And so with everyone present on a Sunday, we went for lunch buffet at Sakura Restaurant!


Mum has a really nice smile, and yes, my sis & I are like photocopies of my mum. Many relatives never fails to point that out :) A selfless woman, who spend all her days after marriage showering her love equally on 4 kids. The same women who adores hug from her children, tears along with them on days where thing were bad.

The little bro who's more like a big brother :) #love

Grilled BBQ Salmon!

We spend a total of 3 hours plus at the restaurant chatting, laughing, being us, being a family. Occasion like this is very rare nowadays. Without the presence of brother at home, silence seems to grow. Every Friday night, when he appears at the doorway, we will always be ecstatic. Everyone of us :)

#interactivetv

Over to Granny's' after lunch (usual Sunday routine). Projected Jackie Chan's famous film "醉拳" (Drunken Master) through YouTube on the interactive TV for Grandpa. He always love a vintage Asia martial art film!

The No. 1 man in my heart (forever & always)

As I currently blog in the comfort of my lovely home, mum is leaning on dad, watching the television along with baby brother, laughing away. Brother is as usual catching up on movies he had missed on Funshion and sister is in the kitchen preparing supper for the family.

This is a scene I am most familiar with. A scene that never fails to warm my heart. A family I thank god for. They complete my life. (Of course not forgetting J & my friends)

#blissful

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com