'The Howling: Reborn', Isoyjoy™

When I caught the trailer, I knew it wasn't going to be a very exciting show. But I never knew it would be that bad. Felt as if th...


When I caught the trailer, I knew it wasn't going to be a very exciting show. But I never knew it would be that bad. Felt as if the show was tagging onto 'Twilight' craze.  Honestly, I almost fell asleep.

"The movie has no real sense of pace, either and just flows about with no real comprehension. Characters come and go without any real introduction, and we never really get a sense of who anyone is before we're thrown into the story"

The quoted source sums up what I want to say. Literally. So here's my verdict.

2/5

======

  Lunched @ Fish & Co.



Sorry for the abrupt insertion of this kitty's picture. But Fish & Co. naturally reminded me of cats. Spotted this sleepy kitty when I look for J at his work place for lunch the other day. So cute can?!


Crashed at J's home for 'Harry Potter' on the TV!

======


Had Unicurd's Isoyjoy™ Soy Dessert (Original) for supper that night! Before 'Lao Ban' became mainstream, I overcome my midnight craves for bean curds with this. Even my brother says that this is served in camp! #LOL Grandpa use to own a bean curd store in the heartland of Hougang and I had been drinking and eating home-made soya bean & bean curd since a child. Mad love.


Soy Dessert is available in 6 different flavours: Natural, Almond, Mango, Green Tea, Collagen & High Fibre. My top 3 favourites are; Natural, Almond & Collagen! I usually like to have my bean curd chilled. If you like yours warm, you can actually microwave it! Good snack to stored up in your office or home :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com