Pampering yourself

Being busy the entire day time, I treasure the night time and use them to pamper and beautify my skin. For a lady, skin care is really...


Being busy the entire day time, I treasure the night time and use them to pamper and beautify my skin. For a lady, skin care is really important. So I thought I could share with you some of the beauty products I use.

1. Olay White Radiance Whitening Cream
Please don't be mistaken, this is not a night cream! But I still put it together with the rest of the product because its really good, so I'll share it here! This whitening cream helps me to whiten my skin through its whitening particles, visibly reducing spots & making my pores smaller! All along my mum has been using this product and she stays loyal to it. So I try it a few times and voilĂ ! It worked wonders on my skin!


Then Olay went on to introduce the "OLAY White Radiance Night Whitening Cream"! I believe if the day cream is good, the night one can't be too far from it :) So, I'm going to purchase one soon and review about it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

2. Bio Essence Face Lifting Cream
Once you passed the 20s, aging seems to be the biggest worry of your life (at least it is for mine). Plus, who will reject having 'V' shape face?! Where you will look drop-dead gorgeous in photos taken from all different angles! Marketing sure has its power and I'm definitely attracted to the product's benefits. Check them out:


Contracts pores and refine skin
Fades spots and whitens skin
Reduce double chin
Reduce fine line and wrinkles
Reduce visible aging lines
Moisturizes and nourishes skin
Lifts facial contours (V shape face!)

Every morning I woke up feeling that my skin is more tighten! (It's true!) 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Out of all the range of product displayed, I love the scent of this product most! As you can already spot, I have products that cater to different needs and situation; whitening, aging, sagging skin. Now, I introduce you to my secret in hydrating my skin! This water gel helps to restore skin' moisture level by more than 200%, leaving long lasting hydration up to 12 hours. It's not greasy at all! I love it so much, I always buy a spare at home. Just recently I stocked up their launched-not-long-ago "Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate" Looking forward to using it :D


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

4. Bio-Oil
As a kid, I'm always careless. And that has earned me several scalped & burnt marks on my hand. When Bio-Oil came into the market, I knew straight away that I needed it. I needed to remove those hideous scars on my hand. Furthermore, after I slimmed down, the stretch marks on my thighs were more visible. All these are a no-no to me. The scars has indeed faded a little since I started using it months ago.  Hopefully, all the scars and marks will be gone soon!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

5. Kieren BIO_O Hair Care
This is one product you probably can't find in supermarkets or beauty stores. J bought it for me through our stylist during a period where my hair was in a terrible state. After using it for almost 6 months, my hair went from crazy fizz, twigs dry to normal, soft, lively looking hair. Even now, I still apply it because it leaves on a super nice scent haha! There are tiny blue micro beads found within the white creamy mixture, I've no idea what these micro beads are but I believe they were the one who did magic and transform my hair.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


6. Johnson Baby Lotion (Milk)
If you follow closely to my blog, you will know that I just purchased this product yesterday. But, its definitely not the first time I'm using it. Why did I buy this product? Simple. I yearn for baby-smooth skin. Yeap, it just as simple as that :) 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Now that I have reached the end of the post, the last thing I would like to say is that, no matter what product you might be using, the most important factor to achieve result is always to stay committed to the process. The time spend will doubtlessly be worth it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com